Assignment 1 boardgame - Gameboard update - week 4

During the week, we had a playtesting in the gamedesign classroom where we had other people playtest our games to give us advice and rieviews of our game, which from the results I got,  is that some of the cards had a very low points. Which the players feel it make the game slow and having this scenario of both players going back and forward in the same position without progression further without using a High numbered card. What I did to solve this problem is that I made the cards abit more of a boost on all of them, so both side can  progress and stop the other player to continue progression around the board. There was also comments on the placement of the card board where the advise was about the special cards being in their own deck box on the board, which is where the cards being in there own designated box and separated from the regular deck this would help to separate the cards for the players.
I also check again with my rulebook to notice any spelling, grammar and making sure the rules are simple to understand to the player, which for me when look at the rules I did notice some spelling and grammar mistakes and also some of the wording for the ruled needs to be  more simple. which late in the evening I will be amending these problems to make that everything is correct for my gameboard to be finalised.

Comments

Popular Posts