aasignment 1 - boardgames - blind playtesting - week 5

during this week, I had a blind playtesting in the game design class room where we had other people t playtest our game to give us their review and thought on the game. which from the results I got from the play testers is that a few of the cards had very low points again where from the previous playtesting they feel that when using these cards they feel that both player are stuck in the same position unless if they use I high numbered card to progress the game. so what  I will do to improve this is by making the cards numbers more high and being in the same level as some of the other cards. the other comment was to include more special cards where they feel that there wasn't enough cards because of where they keep landing on the position to get a special card they couldn't get one because they already used them already so during the week I will be design and creating more cards for both players.
Also I will adding images to my rule page where It would be very helpful for players to understand which from my  blind playtest the player had to re read the rules again to fully understand of how to correctly play this game which I thought with the added images it would be helpful to the player to understand the rule quickly. after reviewing the few comments I received from the playtesting I look back at my checklist to fresh and to make sur if my game was still referring back to the check list and to help bring clarity to my final game which I think it does.

Comments

Popular Posts