Assigment 1 - Boardgames- game idea notes - week 1

After going through the brief multiple times to make sure that my game ideas fits into the theme of our assignment,
This image is my ideas and concept of my Boardgame ideas. which shows rough sketches of multiple different layouts of the placement of the cards, the layout for my game and the ideas of the assets that are required to play this game.

I've also wrote down the games mechanics  I've played previously with from games that I like, which help me a lot to understand the difference of multiple games and the mechanics they use to make the game more interesting for the player in get involved with. with the ideas and notes of writing about this game it helped me alto to read our checklist where it a simple guide to enhance our design towards our game and helping us to bring clarity into our progression and final game, which all of this contains very helpful questions and meaning to what we think about towards our game and explains what makes a game great towards the players and how that makes them feel when playing our game.


Comments

Popular Posts