Assgnment 1 - boardgames - brianstorming ideas - week 2

With these images that are my rough notes and ideas for my gameboard which included multiple different ideas of my games. Which I thought it would be suitable for the brief and the theme for the gameboards, with these notes I include ideas of the assets for the game, the style of the game to decide the layout of the board would be or a card game. I also included some rules which are just the basics like for example how many players. The ideas of the games I wrote down includes ideas from games I enjoyed previously, which those games mechanics, design and progression influenced me to really analyse of how effective they are then playing the game. Which now at this monument I focusing and think on the mechanics to see if they would be effective and fits well into the theme of the game but also to make sure that the mechanics work to allow the game to be fun to the audience.

.

Comments

Popular Posts