scene 3 Urban Environment

This is our third scene which we are going to be a larger scale level with the idea of added multiple other levels in the scene where the player can access, with the location we were discussing what our next scene should be about and we thought about an urban scene and i suggested it should be based ands influenced by Bulgaria its due to my teams member origins and how it wanted to include a diverse scene with a unique environment of writing and style.

 
This is what my team member has done for me to give me a understand to how the layout should be and the positioning of the building would be like and including other places, this is so helpful to give me a simple and easier way to playout this scene more quicker and effectively in timing too where we don't have to stress much in the layout and positions of the models should be. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts