The shadow over innsmouth - clothing reference images

These are my collection of images I've collected from Pinterest, the reason is for me to understand the shape and the style of the clothes I chose for the time period this game is set at, with the time period I chose it to be set at the 1930s which looking back to old black and white photographs many men at that time would be wearing formal clothing depending on the job they have, but with the location of the game being set at and near a harbor there would be working class induvial which would be wearing more casual clothing at that time. also with these image they allow me to notice the way the shape and outline of the clothing and how they fit onto a human figure, also it would allow me to identify the small detail of the clothing where it shows the different types of fabric that use for these clothing.

Comments

Popular Posts